1. To provide education facilities for poor & orphan students.
2. To work for the welfare of the children, youth, and women.
3. To work for the welfare of the rural poor and slum dwellers.
4. To provide Health, Education, and Medical care.
5. To work in the field of Human Rights, Consumer Rights, Pro-life.
8. To conduct Exhibitions and raise funds for the same.
9. To promote, sports, literature, science, and fine arts.
10. To take up programs for the welfare of unorganized laborers.
11. To start, manage and administer orphanages, nursing homes, hospitals, libraries, research institutions.
12. To introduce small-scale and village industries and also to start vocational training centers and job-oriented courses.
13. To establish educational institutions as below:
i. Pre-primary, Primary & Secondary Schools
ii. Pre-University and Degree colleges
iii. Professional Colleges such as Commerce, Nursing, Medical, Management, Engineering, Law, Agricultural and Veterinary colleges
iv. Diploma Institutions
v. Technical institutions
14. To conduct training programs, seminars, exhibitions, and workshops to broadcast the information and also to print and publish Magazines, Journals, Newsletters, and books on the name of the foundation.
15. To support poor families to improve their socio-economic and educational conditions.
16. To co-ordinate and take up service activities, schemes, proposals for effective implementations from the below sources:
i. Government of India, and State Government, Khadi & Village Industries commissions and Boards
ii. Central Social Welfare Board and the State Social Welfare Board and its activities
iii. Central & State Women & Child Welfare Schemes
iv. Central & State Welfare activities
17. To take up educational programs and activities for all categories and disabled children through integrated education and special schools.
18. To conduct cultural shows, educational exhibitions, painting, and other competitive classes
19. Child labor residential school, daycare, center, de-addiction center, and computer training centers.