- To provide education facilities for poor & orphan students.
- To work for the welfare of the children, youth, and women.
- To work for the welfare of the rural poor and slum dwellers.
- To provide Health, Education, and Medical care.
- To work in the field of Human Rights, Consumer Rights, Pro-life.
- To offer Counselling services.
- To take up amelioration activities for the downtrodden and economically backward.
- To conduct Exhibitions and raise funds for the same.
- To promote, sports, literature, science, and fine arts.
- To take up programs for the welfare of unorganized laborers.
- To start, manage and administer orphanages, nursing homes, hospitals, libraries, research institutions.
- To introduce small-scale and village industries and also to start vocational training centers and job-oriented courses.
- To establish educational institutions as below:
i. Pre-primary, Primary & Secondary Schools
ii. Pre-University and Degree colleges
iii. Professional Colleges such as Commerce, Nursing, Medical, Management, Engineering, Law, Agricultural and Veterinary colleges
iv. Diploma Institutions
v. Technical institutions
- To conduct training programs, seminars, exhibitions, and workshops to broadcast the information and also to print and publish Magazines, Journals, Newsletters, and books on the name of the foundation.
- To support poor families to improve their socio-economic and educational conditions.
- To co-ordinate and take up service activities, schemes, proposals for effective implementations from the below sources:
i. Government of India, and State Government, Khadi & Village Industries commissions and Boards
ii. Central Social Welfare Board and the State Social Welfare Board and its activities
iii. Central & State Women & Child Welfare Schemes
iv. Central & State Welfare activities
- To take up educational programs and activities for all categories and disabled children through integrated education and special schools.
- To conduct cultural shows, educational exhibitions, painting, and other competitive classes
- Child labor residential school, daycare, center, de-addiction center, and computer training centers.