1. To conduct Health & Safety awareness programs.
2. To co-ordinate and take up service activities, schemes, proposals for effective implementations from the below sources:
i. World Health Organization and its service organization (WHO)
ii. United Nation Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
iii. United Nations Organization (UNO)
5. Inspire children to become good leaders and work sincerely for the upliftment of our country.
6. To conduct blood donation camps.
7. To undertake and implement programs relating to the awareness on various issues like Health Care, Child Care, polio drops, Hygiene, AIDS/HIV, Cancer, Diabetes, Environmental, Social forestry, self-help groups, etc.