- To conduct Health & Safety awareness programs.
- To co-ordinate and take up service activities, schemes, proposals for effective implementations from the below sources:
i. World Health Organization and its service organization (WHO)
ii. United Nation Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
iii. United Nations Organization (UNO)
- To conduct free medical camps and medical care services to the poor and needy in rural and urban areas.
- Motivate & Promote children to create and maintain green earth and use eco-friendly products.
- Inspire children to become good leaders and work sincerely for the upliftment of our country.
- To conduct blood donation camps.
- To undertake and implement programs relating to the awareness on various issues like Health Care, Child Care, polio drops, Hygiene, AIDS/HIV, Cancer, Diabetes, Environmental, Social forestry, self-help groups, etc.
- To establish and maintain hospitals, medical schools, medical colleges, nursing institutions, dispensaries, maternity homes, etc.