1. To promote socio-economic welfare activities particularly among women & children of the society.
2. To organize and conduct training courses and camps for the betterment of the unemployed.
3. To establish a home for destitute women, children, child labor.
4. Counselling to kids, school-going children, college youths, and needy people.
5. To open an old age home for aged people.
6. Health service, Nutrition programs, Animal husbandry, Poultry training, dairy development programs, emergency relief, urban and rural agriculture, sericulture, and horticulture for poor small, and marginal farmers.
7. To organize literature, folk, speech, cultural festivals, camps, etc.