Women and Children Welfare Development
- To promote socio-economic welfare activities particularly among women & children of the society.
- To organize and conduct training courses and camps for the betterment of the unemployed.
- To establish a home for destitute women, children, child labor.
- Counselling to kids, school-going children, college youths, and needy people.
- To open an old age home for aged people.
- Health service, Nutrition programs, Animal husbandry, Poultry training, dairy development programs, emergency relief, urban and rural agriculture, sericulture, and horticulture for poor small, and marginal farmers.
- To organize literature, folk, speech, cultural festivals, camps, etc.