Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Other Development Program
1. To safeguard against human rights, violations of minorities.2. To provide a platform for budding and upcoming artists.3. To organize the concerts of distinguished artists and music maestros.4. To encourage needy poor but talented classical music learners by awarding scholarships.5. To educate drawing, music, dance, drama, and literacy activities.6. To promote artist welfare programs.7. To […]
1. To promote animal protection and welfare activities in society.2. To organize and conduct training courses and camps towards Animal rescue and welfare.3. To establish a rescue hospital and center for the rescued and abandoned animals.
Women and Children Welfare Development
1. To promote socio-economic welfare activities particularly among women & children of the society. 2. To organize and conduct training courses and camps for the betterment of the unemployed.3. To establish a home for destitute women, children, child labor.4. Counselling to kids, school-going children, college youths, and needy people.5. To open an old age home […]
1. To promote Environmental development programs at schools and colleges. 2. To promote and plant various trees and medicinal plants in rural and urban areas3. Awareness creation among the general public on environmental pollution.4. Organizing training programs on environment protection.5. Undertaking awareness camps on waste management and recycling of waste.6. Undertaking programs to achieve zero […]
1. To conduct Health & Safety awareness programs. 2. To co-ordinate and take up service activities, schemes, proposals for effective implementations from the below sources:i. World Health Organization and its service organization (WHO)ii. United Nation Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)iii. United Nations Organization (UNO) 3. To conduct free medical camps and medical care services […]
1. To provide education facilities for poor & orphan students. 2. To work for the welfare of the children, youth, and women. 3. To work for the welfare of the rural poor and slum dwellers. 4. To provide Health, Education, and Medical care. 5. To work in the field of Human Rights, Consumer Rights, Pro-life. […]